We are a group and leader in Banking Automation, Marketing and Maintenance services. We are hiring highly experienced/professional and competent candidates for the position of:-
- Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
- Relevant degree in Engineering or HND in Electrical/Electronics, Computer Science, or NCE Technical in any recognized institution.
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Proficiency in Mathematics.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to learn, smart and forward looking with ability to work
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.