Website Language Empire
Do you want to work from the comfort of your own home and work flexibly around your schedule?
Language Empire is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced transcriptionist to support its transcription service. You will be responsible for speech-to-text transcription services in a variety of sectors. We pride ourselves in delivering top-notch work and building long-lasting relationships with our clients. We are currently looking for freelance transcriptionists to join our team. UK Applicants Only
You will be responsible for:
- Transcribe audio to text from a variety of specialties such as medical, local authority, and police.
- Producing highly accurate transcriptions of meeting audio
- Multivoice audio typing – type round-table discussions on a wide variety of topics
Who are we?
Empire Group is on a mission to reform the translation an interpreting industry. Since its foundation in 2001, the company is providing professional interpreters mostly to the public sector organisations in the UK. We have been offering interpreting and translation services in the UK for over 20 years, covering 200+ basic languages and dialects across the UK. Our 5000+ bank of face to face interpreters speak over 435 Languages and dialects within the UK. Our 1,000+ translators are all situated in the United Kingdom, and they cover over 200 languages that can be translated into and out of English. We have sophisticated procedures in place to manage our nationwide pool of translators and interpreters.
Our Vision: “To become the UK’s leading provider of translation, interpreting and related services for the public and private sectors.”
Our Mission: “To provide outstanding services that bridge the language barrier while respecting and celebrating cultural diversity.”
We value:PEACE – People -> Ethical Conduct -> Assured Excellence -> Clients -> Equality & Diversity
What we require:
- SC Clearance
- Transcription/Typing experience desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of basic linguistic concepts
- Good reading comprehension and communication skills in English
- Familiarity with different varieties of accented English
- Prior experience with transcription
- Ability to work to deadlines and understand the importance of doing so
- Good IT skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.