Website Jollof Travels LLC
About the job
Candidate is expected to display requisite skills to coach the travel team on:
· BSP and its billing systems operations.
· New market trends, and sourcing for products
that will meet consumer demands for travel and
· Effective and efficient service delivery towards
customer enquiries with a view to surpass
· The necessary KPIs required for Travel Agency
· Organisation of Agency Operations and related
· Staff and performance management.
· New business innovation and ideas to improve
· Liaison with other travel partners (airlines, hotels
etc) with a view to manage bookings and
· Smooth and efficient running of the business
· Knowledge and understanding the use and
intricacies of online booking engines.
· Credit disbursement/instalment payment for
· Facilitation of Passport & Visas issuance.
· Booking and support services required for Cruise
Market in Nigeria / Royal Caribbean.
· Educational Tours for Students within and outside
· Activities / Group Tours based on weather,
holidays, social events (etc) in Nigeria.
Candidate must possess the underlisted requisite professional skills:
– Held similar position in previous employment
– Good negotiation skills and relationship with various
– GDS experience– Amadeus and Sabre will be an
– Excellent customer service and client management
– Overall travel knowledge
– Proficiency in ticket issuance (Issue & Re-issue of
– Possess good understanding of the GDS billings by
– Possess good contact base with tour companies
(Local and International).
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.