Website Punch Digital Agency
UI/UX Design Intern
Punch is a full-service digital agency. We are designers, engineers, and marketers on a mission to build the best digital experiences.
We champion a boutique approach to product development. We have small teams, the best talent, and a horizontal management structure. The goal is to create a natural partner for your organization.
Projects are handled between our three offices in San Francisco, New York, and Lahore, Pakistan. Each project uses all our resources and talents in-house.
We are looking to hire a UI/UX Design Intern to help us keep growing. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Punch is an ideal place to get ahead.
Why do we value Designers and Engineers?
Great success comes through a great experience. But that’s not all we’re looking for. You might be new in the field, but have a more polished aesthetic sense than most of the experienced designers out there. You might be new to the world of coding and development, but coding might make you happier than a lot of experienced coders out there. While we value experience a lot, we equally give importance to a willingness to adapt to change, and professional development in your fields. It’s a give-and-take relationship. You give us your expertise, we leverage them to embellish our identity, and we give you the space and room to flap your wings. We work on your shortcomings until they become strengths. You take experience, exposure, and sophistication from Punch in return for your time, skills, and aesthetic sensibility.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work with the lead designers to create design assets for the development teams
- Design workflows and wireframes
- Support design sessions with internal teams to conceptualize and develop engaging visual materials and digital assets
- Develop visual materials, graphics, and produce storyboards.
- A bachelor’s degree with Fine Arts or CS
- Ability to create ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of the following tools and technologies Adobe Creative Suite, Figma Sketch InVision
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, iOS, Android, Design Systems is a plus
- open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Multitasking and time-management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Max one years of experience in the relevant field.
To apply for this job, click here --> indeedhi.re.