Underwriting Support Officer (Insurance)
Our client is one of the leading insurance firm in Nigeria with location across different states in Nigeria. They provide life insurance business and non-life Insurance business services to Organizations and Private individuals.
The Company is seeking to hire an Underwriting Support Officer who will be responsible for providing additional support to the Underwriter in determining whether clients can qualify for insurance policies, products or other financial services.
- Communicating with clients to get the necessary information, such as gathering credit history and other relevant background information to complete the screening process and other related transactions.
- Reviewing and gathering financial and statistical information.
- Provide additional support to the underwriter in determining whether clients can qualify for insurance policies or other financial services.
- Organizing and arranging loan approval packages.
- Resolve problems by referring to policies, procedures and standards.
- Screen renewals and escalate issues with client’s account to Underwriters.
- Offer a high level of customer service while interacting with clients.
- Extend technical underwriting support for team members.
- Compile data and conduct routine tasks to support Underwriters.
- Good First Degree in any relevant field.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Cognate experience as an Underwriting Support Officer or similar role.
- Good business writing and communication skills.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Willingness to learn on the job.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and pay attention to details.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.