Writing great bug reports is hard. We have one big text box and some templates to help guide hackers to do their best work. Hackers are more likely to give up submitting something high quality because it’s too hard to fill out something high quality, so they’re likely to fight the tools we’ve built to help them. Just look at our job application–we’re sure it could use some better UX. Our industry sorely lacks delightful experiences, and we see UX as a competitive advantage. First comes good functional design. Then comes great visual design. If you span the competencies of both, we’d love to talk to you!
To be successful in this role…
- Own all design processes and responsibilities. We deliver at a break-neck pace. Communicate with end users and design for delight. You design cars when people are asking for faster horses.
- Gather and iterate on stakeholder input to brainstorm your best ideas and refine design for implementation
- Organize design assets such as style guides, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and other visuals to help us produce consistent experiences
- Be involved in a greater design community, from which you will recruit for other design talent to grow a team around you
- Maintain graphic design systems for internal and external usage
- Experience creating an organization’s first design system, getting buy-in on the new system, measuring its effectiveness and helping it scale as the team scales
- A portfolio demonstrating a strong background in UX, interaction and visual design
- A basic understanding of front-end programming and experience with Github (actual front-end development experience is definitely a plus!)
- A basic understanding of no-code tools (Airtable)
- A firm understanding of W3C Accessibility standards
- Knowledge of cross-platform browser compatibility restrictions and requirements
- Adept at defining the problem before moving into solutions, gathering input from industry trends, competitors, user pain points, internal/external stakeholders, and qualitative/quantitative data from a variety of sources
- Willing to become a domain expert in the blockchain space, specifically around the needs of our personas including DeFi protocols, smart contract hackers, and the crypto community at large
- Able to accept constructive criticism and share responsibility for failed communication and failure to deliver, as part of a team
- 4+ years of UX/UI experience working in small to large teams
- Designing for mobile (iOS and Android) and web
- Experience using industry-standard design tools (Figma, Illustrator), feedback tools (InVision, Zeplin), and prototyping tools (Framer, Principle, Craft)
- User research experience is a huge plus
To apply for this job please click on -> immunefi.breezy.hr.