Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a UX/UI Designer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Design beautiful, thoughtful, and scalable interfaces for consumer and enterprise products
- Define, communicate, and get buy-in on UI/UX best practices with stakeholders across Engineering and Product
- Evolve high-level visual concepts into pixel-perfect designs (with whiteboarding and mock-ups in between!)
- Be the user-advocate, while working to align stakeholder goals and product requirements
- Gather key insights through data and user analysis to find users’ unmet & unspoken needs
- Document UI/UX requirements and interactions to assist Product for development, training, and sales purposes
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to help build, test, and evaluate designs from idea to release
- Assist with training stakeholders during the Product roll-out process, providing support during the early stages of the launch
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3+ years of Product UI/UX experience designing consumer and enterprise products
- Must have proven experience as a UI designer with strong visual design skills and the ability to create design systems
- Solid experience with responsive, mobile, and TV app design
- Experience in the media space preferred
- Strong understanding of UX design, knowledge of UX best practices, and the ability to create wireframes, user journeys and prototypes
- Proficient with industry standard tools (i.e., Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Ability to create high fidelity designs for hand-off and collaboration with developers
- Self-sufficient, able to manage projects in a fast-paced, continuous delivery environment
- Takes initiative, team player, thoughtful, and action-and-results oriented
- Strong communication, documentation, organization, and prioritization skills
- Willingness to dive into and understand technology, workflows and structure behind Deluxe’s software platforms, products and tools
- High command of verbal and written English with good communication and reporting skills
- Flexibility to work extended hours/weekends as needed
Important! Please remember to provide examples or portfolio of work with your application.
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
To apply for this job please click on -> careers.scopicsoftware.com.