Website Into City Prep
Venture Capital Intern
This is a unique opportunity to partake in a venture capital internship where you will perform industry landscape evaluations and market research to propose new investments targets. You will also conduct due diligence and analysis on selected target companies. This opportunity will require the ability to conduct market sizing and competitor research, build financial models and perform detailed risk/financial analysis.This is a good opportunity for undergraduates, graduates as well as working professionals who want to change industries. A desire to want to work in finance is essential.
- Searching for and proposing new investment targets
- Performing industry landscape evaluations
- Conducting market sizing and competitor research
- Building financial models to stress test unit economics
- Undergraduates, graduates as well as working professionals who want to change industries.
- You have a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
- You can effectively work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- You are comfortable with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.