You will work within the creative and Public Relations unit of Jiji and you may be required to spend more time in the field working on advanced video productions. You may be required to work for our offices in (Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania). Working with other countries will be done locally from Nigeria.
You will typically be involved in production of marketing content, office meetings, events and team bonding activities. While working on these video productions, you will work under the Public Relations Managers command to deliver the final result. You may be required to work on weekends when we have official events.
- Filming and production of Jiji Corporate events
- Manage in-house studio at the Jiji Office where the majority of product/ service/ content photography and video is shot.
- You will be responsible to operate, maintain, and set-up all photography, video, audio and lighting equipment.
- You will work with the creative team (social media, graphics, marketing, content) to deliver results in a timely manner
- Develop, film, and edit promotional videos for campaigns etc that will be shown on the company website, social media, used for content marketing.
- Responsible for editing, color correction, cropping, sizing, and indexing of photography
- Be available for all Jiji events like team bonding, CSR etc.
You will work Mondays through Fridays and occasionally on weekends when we have office events. Your working hours shall be 9:00am to 6:00pm on Mondays through Fridays
- HMO plan and access to employee loans
- Free daily lunch
- Work with smart people in a fantastic working environment where learning is crucial
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.