Website Complete Farmer
The Warehouse Manager at Complete Farmer Limited will oversee the products intake process, post-harvest management, and products distribution operations at the company’s warehouse. The Warehouse Manager will undertake various planning, management and organisational task ensuring that Complete Farmer is able to deliver on time and high-quality products to both domestic and international buyers.
- The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for the handling, storing and transporting of the products from the warehouse. Daily duties include but not limited to:
- Oversee the verification, inspection, and receipt of good brought to the warehouse.
- Report discrepancies in terms of quantity and condition of products received to the Field Supervisor and Field Agent.
- Ensure that products received are properly packed following the warehouse protocols.
- Oversee regular fumigation of the warehouse.
- Ensure proper spacing and layout to ease movement and ventilation in the warehouse.
- Oversee the drying, cleaning, and grading of goods at the warehouse.
- Liaise with the fulfilment team ensuring that ordered products are delivered on time.
- Ensure regular stock taking at the warehouse.
- Provide monthly report on products received, products delivered and operational cost.
- Ensure that preventive, safety, and security measures are adhere to at the warehouse.
- A bachelor’s degree in Warehouse Management, Supply Chain-Management, Administration, or any other relevant field for the position.
- At least two years of experience in the field of warehouse management with specialisation in receiving, post-harvest management and transportation of agricultural products.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office especially Excel, Word, MS Teams, and Power Point.
- Ability to work under pressure and strong team orientation.
- Physically fit.
- Strong organisations skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to details and problem-solver.
Mode of application
- Send your application to email@example.com or click here to apply.
- Use “Warehouse Manager” as the subject of your email.
- Add a cover email to the body of your email and attach a cover letter.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.completefarmer.com.