TradeDepot is a Digital B2B Commerce and embedded finance company headquartered in San Francisco, California. At TradeDepot we are building the largest digital network of retail outlets in Africa and changing the way mega Consumer Goods Brands distribute products to over 5 million retail stores on the continent.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
- To ensure the proper management of stock within their assigned section by directly managing and overseeing every activity performed on the stock in their assigned section.
- Ensure the proper planning and management of capacity within their assigned sections.
- Ensure the inventory accuracy of all SKUs within their assigned sections.
- Create and manage stacking guidelines for all SKUs within assigned sections.
- Perform labelling of all SKU stacks in assigned section.
- Perform capacity planning and allocation activities in conjunction with the procurement team to manage the space within assigned section.
- Oversee all stock movement activity within assigned section.
- Ensure adherence to all warehouse policy and procedures regarding stock movement within assigned section (e.g. FIFO).
- Perform daily cycle counts and stock reconciliation to ensure the accuracy of the stock within assigned section.
- Prepare reports on stock activity within assigned section at the end of every shift.
- Provide reports for warehouse and procurement team on stock ageing and movement velocity.
- University Degree, Polytechnic, or equivalent.
- S/he will have at least 1-year experience ideally in Warehousing within the FMCG/Production/e-Commerce.
- S/he will be a great communicator with previous experience managing a team.
- S/he will be goal driven, pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Ability to work strategically, while staying within the guidelines prescribed for the job role.
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.