Website Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited
Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited (PMS) is a digital health company with a clear focus on using information Technology (IT) to improve access to healthcare in Africa. We specialize in the design, development, deployment and support of solutions in the Healthcare sector. We also provide professional consultancy, recruitment, event management and marketing services to healthcare organizations, agencies or companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Administrator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a self-driven and highly motivated individual /team players with the right mix of good attitude and technical competence.
- As part of a growing team, you will have instant responsibility and an opportunity to learn new skills and explore new technologies. What we are looking for is someone who can grasp concepts quickly, has great attention to detail, and most importantly loves a tech challenge.
- At our company, you will have the chance to advance and grow your career.
- Providing functional and technical support to the Events team.
- Manage website development and content updates.
- Post and update web content and applications of already existing websites.
- Evaluate website performance by checking metrics such as loading time and memory consumption
- Recommend web site improvements
- Ensure strong site optimization, strategic UX design, adherence to digital accessibility standards, and data protection practices.
- Identify, standardize and communicate levels of access and security.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise related to functionality, compatibility and accessibility issues.
- Determine operational, technical, and support requirements for operation and maintenance of internal websites.
- Setup an E-mail broadcast template using HTML and CSS.
- Scheduling of events on the Zoom application.
Required Skills and Experience
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree qualification in Computer Science, Maths, Statistics or related field.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office – Word/Excel/Power Point/Outlook
- Knowledge of ZOOM Application.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of WordPress / Drupal is an advantage.
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.