Design · Lekki, Lagos
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) to make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
To make it easier for Africans to build global businesses that can make and accept any payment, anywhere from across Africa and around the world.
Simplifying payments for endless possibilities.
About the Web Designer Role
Build delightful web experiences for Flutterwave.
As a Web Designer, you will:
- Maintain and build-out projects like the marketing website, publications like the wave podcast
- Work with motion and graphic designers to build out exciting product and marketing microsites that sit on the edge of storytelling on the web.
- Shape the image and perception people have about the company and its products
- Understand the importance and use of hierarchy
- Communicate your work early and clearly
- Document everything you do
- Write clean, semantic HTML
- Be articulate about your design choices
- Ensure sure team documents are well organized and easy to find
You’re a great match for this role if you:
- Are great at typography.
- Have a good understanding of Figma.
- Understand the basics of visual design.
- Have the ability to clearly iterate and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to team and stakeholders.
- Have high-Level attention to details
- Have the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are a work goal-oriented individual with minimum supervision
- Are great at collaboration and processing feedback.
- Understand how all web projects are hosted and maintained.
- Know how to break down ideas into visuals and animation.
- Ability to work independently to fulfill assigned tasks
To apply for this job please click on -> flutterwavego.bamboohr.com.