Wireless Product Manager
- The sales owner of regional installed base products is responsible for the implementation of sales strategies for a single scenario/product/region and the achievement of installed base operation targets based on the installed base pattern and centralized procurement share/price.
- Based on the insight and analysis of the local network, explore and expand the board-level expansion projects in the region, and communicate with the regional middle-level and junior-level customers at the product level and guide requirements.
- Manage and execute bidding projects with single scenarios/single sources based on the established bidding strategies to ensure the implementation of bidding strategies.
- Collect and analyze the landscape and competition information of regions and inventory domains, and maintain the war map and sandbox.
Software development experience
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelors Degree ( Computer Science )
- Computer Skills (MS Office. Engineering Software).
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.