Job Title: WordPress Technical Supporter
We are looking for an experienced WordPress technical supporter speaking English, German, and Italian or Spanish for WPML Forums at OTGS to join our strong team of supporters and developers.
It’s important to be a good team player and an excellent communicator with self- discipline, especially when you are almost done but there’s a client reporting an issue that needs debugging.
What you will do:
- Reply to questions from clients,
- Debug issues,
- Look at configurations and code lines,
- Collaborate with Support team members,
- Escalate issues or features to Development teams.
What we want you to have:
- At least 2-3 years of proven experience in a Technical Customer support role,
- Excellent Engish, German, Italian or Spanish skills (both written and spoken),
- Experience building websites using WordPress,
- Outstanding problem-solving skills,
- Patience and strong attention to detail,
- A reliable strong internet connection (we have calls daily).
What we offer:
- 100% remote position,
- Full-time position with paid public holidays, vacation, and sick leave,
- Paid sabbatical (yes, most people in our team stick with us for years!),
- Being part of a team of smart, self-driven individuals,
- Ample opportunity to progress and advance,
- Meeting and collaborating with team members across the globe.
About the team and how we work
You’ll be part of a team of smart and enthusiastic people who love getting things done and take pride in their work.
We value a good balance between work and personal life and enjoy working remotely.
Our team unites people from all over the world, with different backgrounds, languages, cultures and together we create valuable products.
Above all, we are looking for people who just love helping others and get satisfaction from resolving problems.
We invite you to become part of a special team!
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.