PT. Adiasa Pri
Analytics Engineering Trainer/Instructor
About the job
- Provide quality and technically relevant training, assessment, and feedback in class and laboratory in the areas of Data Analytic Engineering.
- Ensure course, and program learning outcomes are delivered as defined by the course syllabus and program expectation
- Designs engaging assignments, quizzes and projects to conform to the objectives of the courses in the curriculum
- Engage, interact with, and motivate all students to participate in class activities and all aspects of the learning process actively.
- Teaches material from carefully planned approved curriculum and develops daily lesson plans
- Check email, and other communications, and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Organise, prepare and regularly revises/updates all course materials
- Determine learning objectives and determine criteria for student evaluation.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical training roles or minimum of 2 years of experience in Data Analytics roles.
- Must have knowledge of Data Analytics
- Must have knowledge of ELT, SQL and DBT
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills are required
- Any experience teaching/training people is a plus
- Proven ability to take ownership of projects
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.