Website Trinacx Pharmaceutical Ltd
We are a growing Pharmaceutical Company, currently seeking to recruit a knowledgeable BRAND AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER. He/She will be responsible for creating and managing communications contents for and on behalf of the organization. Strong writing, design and analytical skills are the most essential qualities for this role. He/she must be one willing to buy into the vision of the organization.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any field but Mass Communication is a plus
Minimum Experience: 2 years in communications/content creation/PR
Age: 21 – 30 years of age
Brand and Communications Officer at Trinacx Pharmaceutical Ltd
- Develop, write and edit marketing and communications materials, including press releases, blog posts and social media content
- Promote communications and marketing materials through appropriate social media channels
- Track analytics and create reports detailing successes and failures of communications campaigns
- Ensure that all communications and marketing materials align with brand standards
- Manage digital media archives including photos and videos
- Work with communications team members to conceptualize and implement communications strategies and campaigns
- Respond to media inquiries and perform media outreach to achieve brand placement in publications
- Develop escalation protocols for managing communication crises, should they arise
- Understand the best practices of main social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc
- Must possess exceptional writing skills and be able to compose engaging and accurate content
- Communicate efficiently with team members for optimal productivity.
- Superior time management and multitasking skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Canva, Lightroom, InDesign, Mailchimp and Illustrator is an asset
- Understanding of communications, public relations and marketing best practices
- Ability to think strategically and identify ways to improve communication processes.
- Must be resourceful and take initiative even when given minimal direction.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should kindly forward their CVs and Cover Letters to email@example.com using “BRAND AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER” as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please click on -> www.myjobmag.com.