Business Development Officer
We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented business development officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales. Your responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, and improving existing sales proposals. You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Selling FairMoney Salary Account and FairSave to customers
- Selling Corporate Account opening to MSEMs
- Visiting customer offices/location to conduct presentations
- Managing customer expectations and relations
- Identifying new business markets
- Recording daily customer transactions
- Performing as key contact for selected customer relationships.
- Initiating apt activities to ensure on time and scheduled response to customers.
- Providing support to open and link new accounts on Fair Account (salary and Fairsave)
- Ensuring all customers are on Tier 3 account.
- Meeting Monthly Target
- Reviewing independently all documents and link entire customer accounts to suitable relationship.
- Developing and overseeing relationships with clients performing alongside Relationship Manager to ensure top level service provided to clients
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter ~30 mins
- Technical interview with the hiring manager
To apply for this job, click on this link--> www.linkedin.com.