Website OneQ Media
Business Development Representative
About the job
About OneQ Media
OneQ Media is a leading digital marketing agency that delivers exceptional digital marketing solutions. With years of experience and a team of talented digital marketing specialists, we offer customized solutions that meet our clients’ specific needs.
As a full-service digital marketing firm, we offer a comprehensive range of solutions that covers every aspect of digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, web design, graphics, online advertising, conversion rate optimization (CRO), analytics, and marketing strategy, branding, PR, among others.
About The Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented individual, who wants to be a part of a big success story. As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you are responsible for generating new leads and business opportunities for OneQ Media.
The successful candidate should be proficient in prospecting, cold calling, lead qualification, and arranging meetings via phone, email, and LinkedIn.
We recognize BDRs as the driving force and representative of our company, as they play a crucial role in introducing our brand to the world. The successful candidate will assume ownership of pipeline development, demonstrating initiative in generating opportunities for the Account Executives.
- Execute outbound prospecting campaigns through various channels, including emails, calls, and social selling, to generate leads and fuel business growth.
- Follow up on demand generation campaigns conducted by the marketing team to identify and engage with potential prospects.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of prospects, focusing on the US market.
- Identify niche markets and develop innovative campaign ideas to target potential customers effectively.
- Utilize data-driven insights to evaluate results and derive valuable lessons for continuous improvement.
- Possess a sales background with a minimum of 1+ years of experience as a BDR in the B2B, B2C, or D2C industry.
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesforce, and SalesLoft is advantageous.
- Demonstrate ambition, competitiveness, leadership potential, and excellent negotiation skills.
- Display a strong desire to make a significant impact and contribute value through your actions.
- Exhibit a sense of ownership and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace its challenges.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Show courage and creativity in exploring new avenues for business generation.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.