Call Center Operator Intern
This position is responsible for the following Service functions of Nigeria Subsidiary;
- Answer calls and handles customer complaints both over the phone and by email.
- Follow up on customer calls where necessary.
- Identify and escalate issues to the supervisor.
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Escalate service requests to GDFZE.
- Create service requests for all customer complaints in the system.
- Dispatch service orders, and close service confirmation, service order, and service requests.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize and alert the supervisor on trends in customer calls and produce call reports.
- Enter new and existing customer information into the system.
- Follow up with service engineer on service report sheet and filling of documents in the appropriate file.
- Providing relevant information and data on service calls and complaints.
- Suggest ways that will further improve service operations and customer satisfaction.
Carry out other responsibilities that are assigned.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to relate well to clients, fellow employees, and company management
- Minimum OND