We are on the lookout for a resourceful Communication Intern Recruitment at Uleval Technology to join our stellar team at Uleval Technology in Lagos.
Growing your career as an Internship Communication Intern Recruitment at Uleval Technology is an amazing opportunity to develop productive skills.
If you are strong in problem-solving, and critical thinking and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Communication Intern Recruitment at Uleval Technology at Uleval Technology today!
At Uleval, we build clean, clear, and customized websites to create lasting impressions visually and interactively. Our experienced team of web developers has completed 25+ web development projects for both the world of startups and enterprises as well. We build custom websites and web applications that allow businesses to meet their needs and constraints. We grow user expectations propel ongoing technology changes, and have forced brands to deliver digital experiences that are not only fun, intuitive, and engaging, making it more important than ever for brands to be accessible everywhere, in real-time, and on both desktop and mobile devices
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Applicants should reside in Ikeja or its environment
- Applicants must have a laptop.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Learning opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive salary