Superside is looking for an ambitious Community Manager to help us develop a community of creatives and marketers. From building on our existing brand mission and purpose, to starting a community focused on attracting and engaging our ideal customer profile, you will play a critical role in shaping the Superside brand. We are a tech driven company so we expect you to be familiar with the tech/SaaS/B2B industry.
This position will own a central function in a marketing team that has proven its ability to drive rapid growth from $1M-$10M ARR, and be part of our ongoing growth journey from $20M to $100M ARR and beyond.
Intended Career Path
Head of Community or Head of Brand
What You’ll Do
- Discover and engage in existing marketing and creative communities to further our brand. Examples include Reddit communities, Clubhouse clubs, various workshop and event-based communities such as Creative Mornings and more.
- Build the vision for our ICP-focused Community and begin by building an MVP that attracts and engages this audience, and facilitates interaction between members. We know this sounds simplistic and that there are a lot of steps to doing this right. We are more than willing to make this investment with your guidance.
- Create content and host events/webinars/workshops for the community that attracts new members to join, and engage current members.
- Break the rules a bit. 😉 Community is the “unselfish” area of marketing that regularly challenges all team members to think differently and find a better way to solve problems.
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager to think about ways that we can extend our community building on our social channels.
- Using the Superside handle, chime in on social media where it makes sense, jumping into the right conversations (with the right people) to build up our brand trust and awareness.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor Degree or higher in any field—we are open to all curious people
- 4+ years of experience working in social media and/or community management
- Experience building, launching or managing communities and social media in the tech/SaaS and/or B2B industry
You’ve worked on a marketing or brand team previously
- An interest in design or the creative space is ideal! Maybe you’ve even dabbled in design before
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with webinars or events is also a nice bonus
Why join us
- We are a global company with 200+ subscription customers worldwide and are experiencing strong revenue growth. You will be exposed to all aspects of a business in startup mode and scaling quickly.
- We’re 100% distributed, so you can work from anywhere in the world.
- We value employee development and offer mentorship, meaningful work and many opportunities to step up and lead.
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing.
- The whole company is closely connected and aligned. We function in a trusting environment while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner.
- We’re just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either.
- We have a strong social mission. Your impact will extend beyond just the success of the company by making real-world improvements to fair wages and putting design and creativity at the forefront of marketing.
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L’Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We’re a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Check out www.superside.com/career for more info on who we are!
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status
To apply for this job please click on -> superside.pinpointhq.com.
Community Manager at Superside