EEG is an award-winning agency in the event management industry. From boardrooms to stadiums and everywhere in between, the EEG 360-degree approach delivers exceptional experiences, one event at a time. With an impressive 95% customer retention rate, we serve Fortune 500 companies in various industries and have operated programs in more than 50 countries.
We are searching for an experienced Concierge Call Center Representative individual to join our team. In this role, The primary responsibility of this individual is to provide excellent customer focus in delivering efficient, first-rate customer service via phone and email for assigned programs/events. We are seeking an individual with a positive attitude and a cheerful demeanor, strong written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answer phones and provide excellent service to internal/external clients (currently utilizing softphone system)
- Professional correspondence in speech and email
- Respond to customer service emails and voicemails in a timely manner
- Assist with technical chat services and troubleshooting
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Utilize MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Utilize Salesforce.com and/or other 3rd party registration database systems including chat or audience engagement software
- Data Entry
- Quality control of registration data
- Daily teamwork
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of call center customer service experience preferred
- Experience with database systems; Salesforce
EEG is an equal-opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.