Website Arden & Newton
Content and Communications Manager
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Content and Communications Manager to lead our communications department.
In this position, you will be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages customers and builds brand recognition for our clients.
Your main duties will also include creating informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to share our clients’ brand, products, and services.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant writing, presentation and organizational skills.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Work with different marketing team members to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Lead the marketing and public relations team.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
Arden & Newton is a brand focused, strategy driven, digital transformation and experience design agency proffering solutions across the traditional and digital media spectrum to help businesses and organizations clarify their brands and engage their audiences creatively.
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.