Smooth promotions (HIPTV) is a team family organization where we stay true to our values. We are on a journey to sustainably be the industry benchmark for quality and innovative service delivery to target audiences and clients. We also have the vision to optimize stakeholder value by consistently delivering superior returns on investment.
Job Position: Content Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content team is on board
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread, and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Search for new content opportunities
- Monitor website traffic and determine the failure and successes of different content type
- Receive and respond to website and blog feedback
- Monitor a competing company’s online activities
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g., copyright and data protection)
- Change a website’s layout and content based on feedback, analytics, and testing
- Determine when content goes on air
- Oversee the EPG and liaise with DSTV
- Ensures contents aren’t repeated
- Ensure the duration of content aired is as scheduled.
- Develop and make sure the contents are clear.
- Ensure schedulers schedule at the right time
- Ensure that content should be aired daily and weekly
- Ensure Content is to be aired at the right time
- The required number of weekly and daily content should be aired as scheduled
- B.Sc Degree in Journalism, Mass communication, or a relevant field
- 3 – 5 years experience
- Proven work experience as a Content manager with a TV Station
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Content Manager” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com