Ideal candidates will be responsible for creating and writing image-heavy product guides and product descriptions. They may also work on blog posts and how-to guides. Candidates should have great communication skills (in English) and a great sense of humor which enable them to explain geeky concepts in a fun and interesting manner.
Location: Anywhere in Nigeria. Travel is not required.
- Explain geeky product information in simple language
- Write web content explaining and describing new and existing products in Unicun’s catalogue
- Handle product imports and variation mappings
- Do image editing work as part of all product-related tasks
- A Bachelor’s degree is required at a minimum
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and explain geeky product information
- An analytical and detail-oriented mind. Product imports and variation mappings require a high level of accuracy and a keen eye for details.
- Decent level of image editing skills, or ability to quickly learn what is required for the job
- Excellent writing and documentation skills in English. Applicants must have no problems with grammar, sentence structure, and data presentation.
- While prior Ecommerce experience is not required, applicants must be willing (and eager) to learn the duties of an Ecommerce Creative Copywriter as required by Unicun
To apply for this job please click on -> bit.ly.