Are you an experienced CRM Manager?
Our client, an American-based company is expanding globally by being one of the first movers to bring cryptocurrency to Africa and the Middle East at large. The mission is to make bitcoin/blockchain and other FinTech services more accessible, and affordable, than ever before. This dynamic company is looking to hire a CRM Manager to join their team.
Our client’s vision strives to form a committed team of forward-thinkers who collectively create a supportive, welcoming and highly innovative environment for all. Whilst driving business through technology.
Job Type: Full-Time | Remote
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or any other related field.
- 2 + years of experience in CRM marketing or advertising within a Sales team in a fast-paced and highly competitive setting.
- Experience working with multiple communication channels in consumer interactions.
- Experience in basic set-ups and development of corporate-level CRM programs and campaigns.
- Possess strong analytical skills coupled with project management and planning skills.
- Substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, direct marketing, offer management, data mining, interactive marketing, database marketing, and email marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills will ensure these reports and presentations are clear, concise, and convincing.
- Highly proficient in Ms Word for the purpose of creating not only verbally but also visually engaging reports and presentations for CRM management, collaborating personnel, and key stakeholders.
- Must be customer-service oriented, demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease, be self-motivated and proactive, and have critical attention to detail.
- Be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects, and have creative problem-solving skills.
- The CRM Manager must also have the ability to create strong, meaningful, and long-lasting relationships.
- Manage the business’s day-to-day consumer relations protocols, their refinement, CRM segmentation, onsite personalization, and product recommendation programs and platforms.
- Manage key vendor relationships and databases, in formulating strategies, strategy execution, asset deliverable management, as well as the testing of all SMS, emails, among other multi-channel communications.
- Oversee the creation of models against lifetime value, retention, churn, loyalty, and advocacy programs.
- Weekly/monthly/annual departmental calendars that enable continuous and consistent testing, learning, and optimization in order to maximize consumers’ lifetime value.
- Structure CRM activities with a view of maximizing KPI improvement, ROI, and business impact.
- Oversee and coordinate the implementation of new CRM campaign management tools inclusive of email service provider integration, frontend integration, and CRM integration with the internal IT department, third-party eCommerce providers, and email service providers.
- Directly communicate with consumers and plays a leading role in deciding on the CRM platforms, structures, and architecture in order to guarantee that consumer relations are carried out seamlessly across the business.
- Responsible for the development of consumer segmentation models along with internal and external analysts and based on common characteristics inclusive of purchase history, consumer type, consumer behaviour, and demographics.
- Drive the continuous optimization of on-site product recommendations, cross-selling and merchandising opportunities based on segmentation models and desired actions.
- Implements relevant approved online marketing campaigns, as well as offers for cross-platform communications that are founded on segmentation models and the business’s goals.
- Provides strategic guidance to CRM strategies that will be inclined to drive maximum ROI.
- Works closely with various departments in the business, inclusive of the senior management and key stakeholders in an effort to develop and launch suitable digital marketing initiatives.
- Works closely with the IT department in an effort to better understand all CRM feeds and data flowing in and out of CRM program management tools.
- Works closely with senior CRM management and key stakeholders in developing the consumer loyalty vision for the business and instilling that vision across the organizational departments and contact points, for example, social, web, mobile, email.
- Collaborate with the senior management in building conversion metrics and ensuring consistency in all consumer contact initiatives and programs.
- Guide CRM campaigns and introduces new capabilities for the purpose of meeting emerging business needs and market trends.
- Conduct post-campaign analytics for the purpose of realizing recommendations for future CRM campaigns.
If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity, then apply today!
To apply for this job please click on -> yellowcard.bamboohr.com.