Roche in Lagos is seeking a Customer Experience Specialist for Diagnostics. You will contribute to this role by forming a part of the Customer Services Team and you will report directly to the Customer Services Manager. You will be responsible for working with Roche customers to improve Customer Service and to build a relationship with the customer. You will also be responsible to identify and deliver on opportunities to extract value from both Roche and the Customer’s supply chain – enhancing both businesses.
Maximizing Customer Experience
- Daily review of customer KPI’s ensuring all delivery shortages and failures are investigated and resolved – making recommendations to both the customer and Roche teams.
- Investigation of all lines which are short supplied to customers with corrective actions.
- Maintaining stock levels within agreed tolerances.
- Maintaining Customer Master Data cross functionally with 3PL & AR.
- Operational order management – order processing; backorder reporting; delivery scheduling; order release and delivery.
- Customer communications – order status and backorder reporting; material phase in and phase out
Promotional Planning (Planning, Execution and Evaluation)
- Together with the Inbound Planning Team (Demand Planners), build and support seasonal plans with a focus on maximization of availability for Roche products.
- Build collaborative plans to service Promotions, NPD, Launches, range changes to achieve Instocks/Sell On/Sell In target as per customer agreements. Provide updates to the Customer on these elements.
- Liaison with Field teams on 1st hand customer complaints logged with Field teams.
- Drive OTIF by providing customer insight and influence to deliver improved promotional, forecasting and replenishment accuracy.
Support the development and implementation of the Joint Supply Plan
- Participation in collaboration meetings between Roche and the customer, providing information inputs and outputs to ensure the meetings deliver against agreed objectives.
- Supporting logistical reviews to maximize service & Roche efficiencies – Order frequency, lead-time, vehicle utilization, delivery times.
- Facilitate end-to-end supply chain reviews to identify potential opportunities for cost savings across all Roche product categories.
- Identify projects that can be used to extract value or optimize efficiencies across Roche and Customer’s supply chain, responsible for the management and delivery of the approved projects – these can range from operational cost savings projects to Customer service change models (MOQ).
- Provide Logistics organizations with functional continuous improvement support across all routes to market. Focus of activity should be Customer, Service, and cost related
- Share & identify best practice productivity opportunities across the Logistics operations
Building strong collaborative customer relationships
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the customer’s systems, process key performance indicators and ways of working.
- Relationship management across key departments (Sales/Logistics/Demand Planning), owning and executing the contact strategy to deliver strong cost, cash and service results.
Supporting the Customer Services Manager to dialogue and identify areas to drive operational & customer improvements – Represent combined face of the Customer/Roche to our internal departments and service providers to facilitate business priority alignment
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Required Qualification: Qualification in logistics or similar.
- Required Experience: 3 to 5 years in customer experience in a logistics environment, ideally in a medical / pharmaceutical related industry or FMCG.
- Essential Knowledge: ERP systems
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.roche.com.