American Specialty Health Incorporated
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
American Specialty Health is searching for exceptional customer service professionals to join our high-volume call center to assist our members by providing exceptional customer service nationwide for our Fitness Programs. By responding to customers’ inquiries and providing information regarding all aspects of the members’ association with ASH, this position will play an integral role in supporting our company’s mission to empower individuals to live healthier and longer.
Full-time and part-time regular employees: starting pay at $15/hour with potential of $16/hour within first year, plus merit. Additional bonus opportunities based on meeting Key Job Accountabilities (KJA) after 6, 12 and 24 months.
Seasonal workers and temporary employees: Starting pay at $15/hour.
Remote Worker Considerations
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. This remote/WFH position requires you have a stable connection to your Internet Service Provider with the ability to participate by video in online meetings over a reliable and consistent network (minimum internet download speed of 50 Mbps and 10 Mbps upload speed).
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of all ASH Fitness products and programs.
- Answers incoming calls on the ASH telephone system in a professional, accurate, timely and courteous manner.
- Ascertains the nature of the call and records information in the appropriate system.
- Provides answers to member questions by following standard policies and procedures.
- Interacts in a positive, respectful manner and establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Coordinates collection of necessary information, including member co-pays or payments when necessary.
- Forwards documentation to Research Team for follow up if issue requires additional action.
- Analyzes information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions to ensure member satisfaction with the Fitness programs.
- Researches unique questions using all available resources. Refers difficult issues to Supervisor for appropriate answers.
- Handles all issues requiring additional action within the necessary timeframes.
- Manages time to ensure calls are answered within required timeframes and appropriate follow up is conducted in a timely manner.
- Exercises strict confidentiality in all matters relating to the member experience with the Fitness program.
- Attends and participates in meetings to discuss issues and foster teamwork among department personnel.
- Responds to requests from other ASH department personnel, contacting clubs and members as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One-year experience performing customer service duties; inbound call center experience preferred.
- Experience in healthcare preferred.
- Basic experience with MS Office.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.