How do you want to make an impact?
Have you struggled to find purpose with your work? Are you looking to make an impact in someone’s life on a daily basis? If so, then GoHealth is where your search ends!
Our mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. We are a young fast growing company with nearly two decades of insurance purchasing behavior to help re-imagine the process of matching a health insurance plan to a customers specific needs. As the Medicare market continues to grow with over 10,000 people per day turning 65, we assist our customers through the important decision-making process of selecting a Medicare plan that matches their needs with the right product and service. This is where you come in! Are you ready to grow with us?
Customer Service Trainer at GoHealth
About the role:
The Member Services TeleCare Team (MST) is looking for a Trainer Manager to provide training to MST agents. You will manage training delivery, providing feedback to the design and measurement of programs, and providing feedback to licensed MST agents to improve goals.
What is Takes to be Successful
- Administer learning lab training to new hire, licensed MST agents to exceed goals as quickly as possible
- Manage new hires nesting to bridge the gap from the training room into integration with the MST teams
- Consult with business leaders to evaluate areas of opportunity and collaborate on learning and communication projects to promote performance improvements at the program or team level
- Use goals, reports, and direct observation to provide one-on-one coaching to improve performance. Will be a floating manager between all MST teams to provide team coaching, individual one on ones and trainer to manager updates for low performing agents
- Review materials for instructor-led and online training and facilitates classroom or virtual training for topics including business process changes, sales, tests, retention projects, products, and systems
- Understand all training procedures
- Contribute to process improvement programs to refine and improve operational efficiencies
- Track and understand multiple team metrics, such as effectuation rates, recovery rates, overall team production, and more; promote behavior necessary to exceed metric targets
- Understand Captive’s product offerings, including Major Medical, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug Plans, and other ancillary health products
- 3+ years of Insurance sales experience
- 3+ years of Medicare Knowledge
- Experience leading process improvement
- Understand the construction of development plans
- Understand how to identify areas of employee improvement
- Experience communicating with multiple levels
- Experience leading multiple teams
- Passion for empowering and developing people
- Experience measuring training effectiveness
Benefits and Perks
- Work Remotely
- Performance-based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee interest clubs
- Charitable events
- Monthly event calendars, newsletters and wellness activities
- Birthday celebration recognition
- Work From Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. we will be return to an office setting once we’re safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC. Currently all employees are working remotely.
To apply for this job please click on -> builtin.com.