Our Customer Success Manager will report to the Senior Director of Customer Operations & Success and will work side-by-side with the broader Bombora organization including our customer operations, sales, partnership and product teams. If you thrive amidst the challenges of a fast-paced, startup environment and possesses a natural bent towards innovation, relationship management (both on an internal company level and external client level) and obsessive service to our customers Bombora is the place for you.
As a Bombora Customer Success Manager, you will…
- Ideating, driving adoption for and documenting the use of Bombora’s data products at customer accounts.
- Using scale-able process around customer outreach, customer user groups, product announcements, etc.
- For small medium accounts, executing business reviews to update key stakeholders on data use across teams and platforms
- Manage all retention with sales team
- Identify and manage upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Working closely with Partnerships team to bring demand from Bombora customers into partner ecosystem when it aligns with customer needs for data activation.
- Work with Bombora’s Audience Solutions team to help your clients leverage Bombora’s industry leading cookie pools to build custom audiences/segments for targeted programmatic and digital advertising use cases
- Educate and evangelize the power of Bombora intent data across the B2B sales and marketing landscape within our client base even outside of the buying center
- Bring field insights back to your colleagues and functional leadership to help power Bombora’s continually evolving products and processes.
- Proactive customer outreach and consistent and clear communication across entirety of client contracts
As a Bombora Customer Success Manager, you have…
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in a role rooted in B2B Sales and Marketing
- In-depth knowledge of the B2B Sales and Marketing landscape as it relates to technologies, tactics, services, strategies, etc.
- Strong organizational and process orientation skills
- A high degree of self-confidence and solid interpersonal skills
- The natural ability to be service oriented , curious, smart, articulate and want to continuously learn
- A collaborative extremely proactive self–starter attitude with the ability to influence and manage cross-functional areas and projects
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to communicate business and technical concepts to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- A team player that thrives on helping those around them succeed, internally and externally.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary / Options
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending / Health Spending Accounts
- Unlimited Vacation / Paid Holidays / Summer Fridays
- Education / Tuition Assistance / Annual Learning Stipend
- 401K / Match
- Generous Parental Leave (16 weeks primary/12 secondary)
- Commuter Benefits
- On Demand Learning (Udemy)
- Team Lunches / Outings / Events (Yes! We found a way to do virtually!)
- Offices (for when you want one)
To apply for this job please click on -> bombora.com.