Customer Success Manager
About the job
We are now looking to scale the business rapidly and grow the team. This is where you come in!
We are looking for a suitable CSM will be in charge of accepting client handovers from our BDMs. We are searching for a CSM that can develop business objectives with clients, work with them to reach these objectives, problem-solve with them, and ensure that they can use as much of the platform as possible. Customer satisfaction is important to this function, and a competent applicant should be able to make the customer feel as if Searchland is an extension of their company. This job brings value to our clients and adds a human factor to the software.
Searchland is a B2B off-market land sourcing platform which provides data on property and land. Our customers include property developers, land agents, architects and planners. We help them make better choices when acquiring land and property to build and develop upon. Searchland is not a faceless tech company, we pride ourselves on being on a first-name basis with our customers and it is the SDR’s responsibility to start these relationships.
Your Day-to-day Responsibilities As Our CSM
- Own customer renewals process
- Be accountable for churn
- Provide our customers 1-2-1 communication
- Be responsible for delivering key education resources at scale, which may include a digital presentation or a video recording.
- Communicate with teams and founders to propose potential new ideas to support the business, our clients and/or your role.
- Upsell to clients
- Deliver customer feedback to the wider team
- Successfully onboard new paying customers
- Monitor customer usage
- Help grow new business through referrals
- Shared ownership of the support chat channel.
- +2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Comfortable with helping clients from the start to the finish
- Experience working in B2B
- Experience in a planning/real estate-related field (i.e., town planning, architecture, agency, construction etc.)
- Experience in working with SAAS businesses.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.