Customer Support Officer
The Customer Support Officer is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn. The customer support officer is the first port of call for customers and should be the internal advocate for the customer working with the various teams to ensure quick resolution of customer issues and provide suggestions on how the customers’ experience can be further optimized based on analysis of the issue log or customer requests.
- Have a good understanding of the organisation’s products
- Provide quick and high-quality customer service through prompt and valuable responses to customer queries.
- Ensure every customer support request is logged for tracking
- Lower support tickets by working with the product team to identify and eliminate recurring issues.
- Guide customers on product usage while driving customer self-sufficiency.
- Solicit client feedback on product features and capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- 2-5 years customer-facing experience at a financial institution or a high-growth software development company.
- Have a good understanding of card disputes ( Banking experience or other related fields)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Ability to think analytically to solve customer problems
- Customer Empathy
- Listening and communication skills
- Service-oriented mindset
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts.
To apply for this job, click on this link--> boards.eu.greenhouse.io.