Customer Support Specialist
You must be:
- Tech-savvy, meaning that you are comfortable using modern office productivity tools and you can understand/learn our product well enough to be able to explain it to others.
- Pleasant and patient communicator. We pride ourselves on our exceptionally friendly customer support over email, live chat and telephone. We communicate with respect and timeliness and we guide our users with patience and dedication.
- Self-motivated, having a drive to carve out a career with a fast-growing tech startup.
- Available to work hours between 9am-5:30pm, with rotating weekend and holiday hours required
You should have:
- A college or university degree
- 1 to 3 years of professional (or internship) experience
- A positive attitude and desire to help customers
Bonus points if you have experience in any of the following: customer support, technical education, account management, quality assurance, software (ideally SaaS/cloud) or technology industry, writing (blog, articles, copywriting).
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.