Website Cranfield Talent Consultants Nig Ltd
The Position: Embryologist
As an Embryologist, your primary objective will be to utilize advanced embryology techniques to
manipulate gametes and achieve clinical pregnancy. Under the guidance of our Laboratory Manager, you
will play a crucial role in laboratory operations, ensuring the highest standards of care and success for our
- Perform various laboratory procedures related to achieving clinical pregnancy, such as semen analysis, freezing, and preparation, as well as egg collection, culture dish preparation for IVF/ICSI, oocyte assessment and injection, fertilization checks, embryo transfer, and cryopreservation of semen, oocytes, and embryos.
- Maintain the laboratory work area according to quality standards and perform preimplantation genetic testing (PGT).
- Conduct laboratory processes and procedures according to agreed standards to ensure quality assurance.
- Support in the review of current protocols and technology to ensure the laboratory remains at the cutting edge for superior clinical performance.
- Engage in discussions with semen donors and provide information to clients regarding the use of donor semen and semen freezing. Keep clients informed about the progress of their embryos.
- Contribute to research and act as a co-author for publications in professional journals while also assisting in the creation of communication materials such as newsletters, brochures, and newspaper articles
- Provide support to the senior embryologist in the overall performance management activities of trainee embryologists such as training, supervision, etc.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences (e.g., Biochemistry, Cell Biology and Genetics, Microbiology, etc.).
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of post-qualification relevant experience
- Demonstrable expertise in embryology techniques and a proven track record of successfully performing and achieving results in each area.
- Strong understanding of laboratory performance and management practices.
- Exceptional level of attention to detail, accuracy, and precision.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal abilities, exemplifying high ethical standards and integrity.
- Well-developed emotional intelligence enabling effective management of sensitive issues with empathy and diplomacy.
- Excellent communication, business presentation, persuasion, and analytical skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.