Executive Assistant at CodeSignal
CodeSignal is seeking an Executive Assistant to help support the day-to-day of VP-level executives. As the first direct report to the EA to the CEO, you will have the opportunity to help make decisions, implement changes, and structure the path for future CodeSignal Executive Assistants! You will have the opportunity to work closely with top-level Executives to help enhance their productivity and efficiency!
If you are someone who cares about the small details and genuinely enjoys helping others, this is an opportunity to do what you do best, while making a huge impact!
CodeSignal is the leading technical interview solution, helping the world #GoBeyondResumes to hire high-quality and diverse technical talent. Talent Acquisition teams and engineering leaders use CodeSignal’s skills evaluation frameworks to tap into underrepresented pools of candidates, save valuable engineering resources, increase speed-to-hire, and increase candidate pipeline yield.
Founded in 2015, CodeSignal is trusted by innovative tech firms, financial services institutions, and the largest enterprises including Robinhood, Instacart, Uber, Netflix, Zoom, Facebook, Pinterest, Block, and Capital One. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Becoming an Industry Leader in G2’s Technical Screening Software Category, 2022
- Winning BuiltIn Best Places to Work: Small Companies in SF 2022 award
- Getting Certified as a Best Place to Work 2021-2022
- Raising $50M in our Series C led by Index Ventures in 2021
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users’ perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We’re not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it’s better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don’t stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you’ll be heard.
- Provide Executive level day-to-day support to both our VP of Operations and VP of Customer Experience & Solutions Engineering
- Manage the Executive calendars extensively, including organizing internal and external meetings across multiple time zones & locations
- Strive to thoroughly understand the Company’s priorities, and work with the Executives to ensure that their time is organized accordingly
- Build strong relationships with leadership by providing thought-partnership and solutions
- Assisting in planning internal and partner workshops, off-sites, and other events
- Booking and coordinating logistics for international and domestic travel
- Prioritizing conflicting needs, being proactive in identifying solutions, and following through
- Assist with departmental projects and events as needed
- 2-5 yrs experience as a coordinator or in an administrative capacity
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Relevant experience with scheduling, calendar management, and travel booking for multiple Executives
- Top-notch oral and written communication skills
- Stellar attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to balance multiple high-priority tasks and projects
- Ability to make quick, informed decisions by being resourceful and relying on existing policies or best practices
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations
- Experience in a fast-paced and feedback driven environment, preferably in a startup
- Strong project management skills, with a track record of consistently going above and beyond
Why You’ll Love It Here
- 💰 Competitive salaries based on local market
- 🩺 Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 🥳 Team activity fund to connect with your fellow Signalites
- 🏝 Flexible vacation policy and WFH arrangement
- 📚 Continuous learning with unlimited book reimbursement
- 💙 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS company
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.