Website eSoft Response
Experienced Back-End Developer
Full Job Description
We are a fast-growing Software Agency developing a powerful learning and communications hub used by organisations across the globe. Over the years, we have built a long track record of helping both start-ups and established businesses automate their processes by delivering intuitive and reliable technology solutions. We combine business domain knowledge, proven methodologies, and technology expertise to yield high-quality solutions that add value to businesses.
You will be part of a young development team accountable for product delivery and in-life management. We run a multi-site platform, following strict security requirements, provide the service to customers around the world and manage hundreds of millions of Profiles. We embrace a highly collaborative and diverse environment, value teamwork, autonomy and held accountable for our deliverables and customer success.
- Develop features and improvements to the Connect product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Write documentation on the solutions and codebase implemented.
- Write clean code and promote best practices in regard to code maintainability and testing.
- Review your peers’ work on the code review stage of the development process and contribute with meaningful reviews
- Work on a software development team using agile software methodologies (SCRUM)
- Contribute to the architecture design, aiming towards resiliency, scalability, security and fault tolerance
- Confidently and autonomously ship features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members.
- Promote seamless integration of the new features into the existing codebase by always testing the affected end-to-end flows and being accountable for the features delivered
- Identify areas of improvement in the codebase/architecture, whether these affect multiple teams or are specific to the Connect team. Requirements
- Work with clients and other engineers to define application architectures
- Scope and estimate application development time and resources
- Develop and document standards and best practices and educate the community on them
- min 2 years Professional agency or client side experience
- Proficiency with Node.js/Express Adonis.js
- Proficiency with PostgreSQL Database
- experience working in an agile team
- experience deploying applications on AWS and/or Heroku
- experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Has some experience designing software and product architecture
- Collaborative development (Git-flow, peer reviewing)
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal,
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with other parts of the organization
To be considered for this role, you must provide the following
- Meet all the above requirements with a min of 2 years of experience
- submit your CV
- send links to past project
- GitHub id
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.