Website Genius Business School
Front Desk/Social Media Officer
Genius Business School is one of the leading providers of affordable high-quality professional education and ICT training in Nigeria. We are currently seeking to hire a Front-Desk Officer who can Undertake all receptionist, and clerical duties at the main entrance desk, manage our social media assets, and have the capacity and skills to undertake a variety of duties in the office.
1. Front Desk
a. Attend to customers and meet their needs.
b. Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
c. Send daily reports of all activities to the Admin/HR.
d. Keep the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials (pens, forms, paper, etc.)
e. Attend and take minutes of meetings.
f. Receive letters, and packages and distribute them to the appropriate departments
g. Prepare Outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels, etc.
h. Keep updated records and files
i. Assist in making meeting room reservations, catering arrangements, and travel bookings
j. Take up other duties as assigned by the office
2. Social Media Content Responsibilities:
a. Daily post on all our social media platforms using very effective and relevant content/designs.
b. Respond to all inbox messages on all the social media platforms of the organisation.
c. Direct all enquiries requesting actions to the appropriate departments.
d. Monitor and manage engagement across all our social media platforms
e. Provide the following:
i. A weekly editorial calendar outlining the following week’s content for review
ii. Provide a weekly actionable social media content plan
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a first degree in any discipline
- Proven experience as a front desk officer or other similar roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and other web-based applications
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service relationship skills
- Good organizational skills and knowledge of office management
- Female Candidates below are strongly encouraged to apply
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.