We are looking for a Frontend Engineer who will be responsible for translating our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
What we’ll be expecting from you:
- You know your way around Vue.js, (and you are comfortable enough to dive into a Nuxtjs codebase occasionally).
- You write good CSS (using BEM and SCSS).
- You can use Tailwind (or not, but you are ready/willing to have the documentation open on one tab).
- You can collaborate with the design team using Figma to bring designs to life.
- You write clean enough code for their teammates to jump in and maintain.
Other things required for this role:
- Competency in writing Vuejs
- Ability to use Jira for task management
- 2 – 3 years work experience as a Frontend engineer
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Cross-functional collaboration and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Nice to have
**This can be picked up during your time here but a nice to have is experience building email templates, either from scratch or using Mjml.
What we are offering:
Apart from your monthly salary, we are offering the following:
- Employee Stock Options
- Allocated annual budget for training and development
- Monthly Data allowance
- Paid Time Off (Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Ditch Days)
- Medical Insurance
- Monthly subscription for delivery of medications
- An amazing work culture
- Smart and fun colleagues
- Opportunity for growth
How to Apply:
If you believe you are fit for this role and you would like to work with us, send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using Frontend Engineer as the email subject.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com