Website Green Mouse Technologies
We are looking for a Graphic designer to join our team at Greemouse Technologies.
Graphic Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
You will be required to create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
· Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
· Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
· Logo designing and icons designs
· Design graphics user interfaces elements, like Icons, SVGs, tabs, and widgets
· Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, SVGs, Logos, sketches, and tables)
· Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
· Good knowledge and expertise in Corel draw and adobe photoshop
· Training interns on Graphic Designing
· Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
· Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
· Proven work experience as a graphic designer or a UI/UX Designer or similar role
· Portfolio of design projects
· Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma, CorelDraw, Photoshop, and Adobe XD)
· Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
· Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
· Good time-management skills
· BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Interested Candidates should send an email with their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com