Website Getfit Technologies Limited
Graphics Designer / Video Editor
Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric. This idea was initially born to assist mothers snap back to their pre pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone! Fitness and healthy living is everyone’s fundamental right.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer / VideoEditor
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Graphic Designer/Videographer will be responsible for designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.planning and filming videos, taking and editing pictures, coordinating shoots to create content, capturing and recording from the best angle, and producing results quickly and accurately.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas within a short-frame of time, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside printers to ensure timely delivery and quality artwork.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop, CorelDraw,
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Designs, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Editing and retouching images.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, CorelDraw, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Keeping budget, time and production constraints in mind.
- Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various media, above and below the line.
- Adhering to the brand identity and guidelines.
- Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/colour codes before being sent to press and production facilities.
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.