FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. For most of the positions, it’s possible to join FairMoney remotely or in one of our offices: in Paris, Bangalore, Lagos, Riga.
FairMoney is unique thanks to its international exposure (with offices on 3 continents) and its impact-driven mission: we bring financial inclusion to underbanked people in emerging markets!
We give 10,000 loans daily (one every 8 seconds!) in Nigeria and India, and have banking operations in Nigeria, with over 1 million users
We’re backed by international investors and raised close to €50m to support our development. We are a team of close to 200 people between Paris, Lagos, Bangalore, Riga.
We value candidates who embrace our company values:
Grow yourself exponentially through hard work, curiosity and constant iterations
Start with the client
We are passionate, optimize for our users, care for our impact
Talent has NO passport
Talent is widely distributed across the world, we embrace adding different cultures, nationalities and genders to our team
Discover our other values during your discussions with the team.
The FairMoney Neobank is looking for an experienced Head of Marketing & Growth to be at the front line of driving user acquisition, engagement and retention for its mobile based banking product.
If you have the below skillset & qualities and are eager to join a group of fellow missionaries who are disrupting the financial services industry in one of the last remaining frontiers of the world where technology has not been utilised to its maximum potential to boost financial inclusion: AFRICA, please reach out to us:
Desired Skill Set & Qualities
- You have a high proficiency in quantitative analyses, influencing with data (e.g. funnel, cohorts, segments, benchmarks), building business cases, and communicating data-driven insights to analytical as well as non-analytical audiences
- You create a strong performance marketing strategy & then follow-up with flawless execution & optimisation to achieve key business KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels. This entails managing budgets and running unconventional, creative & cost effective campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong RoI and efficient CAC with extraordinary high levels of retention & engagement which leads to a higher user LTV
- You do not believe that “one size fits all. To that, you create different user segments and then test different value propositions/positioning across different channels to find the best “point of view” to introduce our product to each target group.
- You don’t hesitate to write content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
- You easily & articulately communicate in a written & spoken form & know how to tune your communication basis the audience (C-level vs. Investors vs. day to day stakeholders).
- You help drive weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPI’s.
- You bring product and market feedback back into the organisation to identify opportunities and recommend solutions including new product opportunities, product enhancements, channel mix and go-to-market strategies
- You collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners (e.g. Design, Research, Risk, Marketing, Product, Operations, Analytics) to get their point of view as an input into the marketing startegy
- What separates you from other marketers is your relentless drive for running new tests and experiments on a regular basis. You love data but are not satisfied with just publishing fancy dashboards: You actually love implementing changes based on those findings instead so that we deliver on the key business results.
- You are a hustler with a strong entrepreneurial streak and a creative out-of-the-box thinking digital native. They have a get-things-done attitude & wants to work in a fast-paced environment along side a bunch of passionate missionaries
- You have built & led a team of content marketers, growth executors & brand marketers. But this does not stop you from getting you hands dirty and getting in the weeds
- Despite all of the superpowers, you have no chip on the shoulder & are fun to work with.
You should have…
- About 8-10 years of performance marketing & growth experience with proven success in building high traffic & high audience engagement/retention based consumer facing products in emerging markets
- Prior experience building mobile-first neobanks and/or Fintech products lending, savings, payments, investments, insurance & remittance)
- Screening call ~30 minutes with our HR & Talent Manager;
- Technical assessment ~100 minutes;
- Technical Interview – Round 1 ~90 minutes;
- Business Discussion ~60 minutes with Rohan, our CPO;
- Culture-Fitment discussion ~45 minutes;
- Offer discussion ~45 minutes with the Talent Manager.
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria ()
- Experience: > 7 years
To apply for this job, click here --> fairmoney.welcomekit.co.