Job Tittle: Junior Business Analyst
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Employee Stock Options
- 100% Remote
- Insurtech industry leader worldwide
At CoverGo, our mission is to empower all insurance companies to make insurance 100% digital and accessible to everyone.
- We are a leading global no-code insurance platform for health, life, and P&C;
- We’re the winner of the Insurtech of the Year in all of Asia and other awards globally;
- We work with insurance enterprise clients such as AXA, Bupa, MSIG, Dai-ichi, Bank of China Group Insurance, and many more;
- We’re an international, diverse team of over 120 people with 30 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world;
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable VC funds and strategic institutional investors;
- We have offices in the US, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE and Vietnam;
- We’ve grown our annualized revenue by over 30x since January 2021;
- We’re constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world.
What You Will Do:
- Supports in business requirements gathering/elicitation through a variety of techniques such as work sessions and interviews
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- Analyzes and documents client simple to complex business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to appropriate parties.
- Creates process documentation, requirements gathering, and user acceptance testing cases
- Support QA, UAT and Release phases of the project via defect analysis, change maintenance, etc.
What We Need:
- A degree in Business, IT or any relevant field
- Previous experience working in the insurance industry or Insuretech or insurance domain certification form INS/LOMA is an advantage
- Analytical and Critical thinking ability
- Experience in an Agile and/or Scrum environment is a plus
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English; Other languages (Chinese, Spanish) is plus
- Good attitude and self-motivation
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Globally Remote Work Opportunity
- Local time zone office hours, work by your schedule
- Paid Time Offs
- Share Option Plan
- Performance bonus
- Company activities & team offsites to exotic locations
- Training and development plan
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.