Knowledge Base Content Manager
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Knowledge Base Content Manager, joining our Customer Experience team.
- 3-4 years experience working on knowledge bases or similar content.
- Ability to write clear documentation, with a particular knack for breaking down complex things into simpler ones.
- Experience with CRM systems (ideally Zendesk)
- Experience with Slack, Google Suite, Asana or similar task management tools
- Writes and speaks in impeccable English
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Publish and update content in the knowledge base, which includes the Help Center powered by Zendesk, according to requests and content submitted by subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Prioritize, sort, and respond to requests related to knowledge base content from the organization, including key business stakeholders, subject matter experts (SMEs), and Customer Service.
- Meet or exceed team objectives, including ticket service level agreement (SLA) and assigned project deliverables.
- Organize and respond to all knowledge base requests or tickets according to team productivity standards and deliverables.
- Review content regularly to maintain a KB library that is succinct, user-friendly, and accurate.
- Commit to working together as one team, exceed service expectations by developing positive relationships and treat others with kindness.
- Exhibit an honest and committed effort to delivering as promised and following KB publishing guidelines, never compromising quality.
- Achieve individual and team goals. Meet deadlines with the resources provided and never compromise ethical standards.
- Be open and receptive to feedback and guidance from knowledge base manager.
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts from internal teams to ensure accuracy and relevance of articles created.
- You’ll report to: Manager, CX Operations
- Team: Customer Experience
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- (async) Small challenge
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Prior employment verification check(s)
- (async) Offer
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works at remote.com/how-it-works ). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook (at remote.com/handbook ) to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor . If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
We use a LinkedIn feature called “multiplexing”, which creates several location-specific job postings for individual locations from a single global position we publish. Multiplexing enables us to make our global job post compatible with LinkedIn’s system and allows us to manage the inbound applications by location.
We encourage candidates to apply to any of these roles since they are factually global and we will make explicit mention of specific location details in the practical section below. 🌎
How We Work
We love working async ( www.notion.so/80c01cd443ad4c77a8ceaef7c5fba5d0 ) and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.