About the job
TechTree is partnering with several VC-backed startups with investment from leading European VCs such as Polychain Capital, Seedcamp, Cocoa Ventures, Octopus Ventures, Inflection and Notion Capital.
Position: Lead Developer Relations
Salary: Better than the market rate with equity plan
Location: Fully remote
About the company:
The organization is one of the largest blockchain development companies globally, working on prominent applications across finance, DeFi, NFTs, and general Blockchain SaaS solutions. They have a predominantly remote workforce.
About the role:
As the Lead for Developer Relations, you will be responsible for leading a team of developer evangelists, organizing campaigns, building awareness, and working closely with engineers and product managers. Your hands-on approach will involve the creation of resources, participation in the blockchain community, and building solid relationships within the ecosystem.
- Lead and motivate a team of developer relations evangelists.
- Organize DevRel sprints and campaigns; create awareness of new features.
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers to identify opportunities.
- Own the creation of documentation for APIs and developer features.
- Identify high-potential developer communities and refine messaging.
- Build deep knowledge of the product and articulate its benefits to developers.
- Collaborate closely with other teams; coordinate between teams.
- Create and maintain resources for developers (demos, code samples, guides, etc.).
- Participate in the blockchain community, building relationships with key players.
- Stand up programs with ecosystem partners; define and own success metrics.
- Synthesize and share feedback to help improve the product.
- Competitive remuneration, better than the market rate.
- Equity plan as part of the compensation package.
- Experience with developer tools like SDKs and APIs.
- Familiarity with various aspects of blockchain technology.
To apply for this job please visit techtree.dev.