Job Description Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Legal Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- Provide support to the Legal Associate, Legal Manager and Head of Legal in the preparation of agreements
- General Administrative Duties
- Preparation and review of internal and external correspondence
- Assist with the unit’s compliance responsibilities and deliverables
- Aid in the preparation and maintenance of company, board and shareholder records and regulatory filings
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as and when required.
- Must be LLB Law Graduate of an accredited University
- Graduate of the Nigerian Law School (not required but added advantage)
- Call to the Nigerian Bar (not required but added advantage)
- No work experience required
- Good written and oral communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to work with various functions and levels within an organization. A writing sample must be provided
- Strong work ethic and ability to accomplish several tasks quickly and efficiently.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.