Website Reliance Health
Operations Lead, Customer Success
This role will manage operational systems and processes that support an expanding omni-channel support and customer success function across multiple geographical markets. This role will report to the SVP of Customer Success.
You will be Responsible For:
- Developing and implementing a strategy, plan, and KPIs for operations and international expansion
- Developing forecasting models that track the actual performance against model predictions
- Managing capacity to ensure optimal staffing levels for each channel and market
- Managing external vendors and internal partners that provide systems to support and optimize customer success functions.
- Identifying and working cross-functionally to automate processes
- Removing obstacles to delivering consistently high levels of service
- Managing projects to launch services in new emerging markets
- Managing RFP’s to select new vendors required for new emerging markets
- 5 years of experience with operational management of call centers, ideally within the Healthcare industry.
- Experience configuring and managing call center management systems
- Experience with interaction forecasting, capacity, and workforce management
- Strong analytical and data management and reporting skills
- Experience with operations across multiple geographical markets
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.