Website MTN Nigeria
Paralegal – Commercial Legal, Corporate Relations
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Paralegal – Commercial Legal, Corporate Relations
Job Identification Number: 1304
Location: MTN plaza, Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 1
Reports To: General Manager Commercial Legal
Division: Corporate Services
- Provide administrative support for day-to-day activities of the General Manager (GM) Commercial Legal office.
- Cross check documents for GM Commercial Legal review to ensure quality control and compliance to MTNN policies, writing minutes of meetings and produce memos for review.
- Perform quality control checks on GM Commercial Legal presentations, ensuring proper formatting and elimination of errors
- Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing (electronic and hard) process, assisting in filing of statutory documents.
- Make efficient travel arrangements for the GM Commercial Legal office.
- Coordinate social events connected to the GM Commercial Legal office, preparing cost estimates, managing budgets and coordinating all activities for the success of the programmes/events.
- Respond to customer queries and requests on non-technical issues and escalate to GM Commercial Legal where necessary.
- Handle GM Commercial Legal internal and external designated correspondence, processing all requisitions for the GM Commercial Legal office.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 1-3 years’ experience which includes:
- Experience working in a small to medium-sized organization.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.