Appsilon is an ambitious and fast-growing software house and consultancy specializing in actions support systems and machine learning with Fortune 500 clients across the globe. We are a unique company inspired by a mission to improve our society and environment.
We are a global leader in R and Shiny, which are used by companies of all sizes to build data applications. When companies run into difficult problems or want to initiate large-scale enterprise projects, they come to Appsilon.
Before you apply, please read our code of conduct.
Why do we need you?
Are you passionate about fostering positive company culture, collaborating with management to address team-related challenges, and developing effective management practices? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are seeking a People/HR Generalist who will play a key role in shaping our organization’s culture, fostering a collaborative atmosphere, and enhancing the overall employee experience. Join our team and make a significant impact on our people, culture, and workplace dynamics!
When you join Appsilon, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is the priority; your identity is embraced, and your work matters. Keep reading if you want to join a committed team of empathetic, understanding, and ambitious people to help them build a supportive and diverse company.
- Our company is the first choice for our candidates
- Our internal communications is smooth, natural, effective, inclusive, and fun
- The Head of People doesn’t have to think about organizing Appsilon Day and is happy to get great feedback from the team
- The team have a sense of belonging and connection to each other and maintains a healthy balance between well-being and top performance
- Onboarding to our company is the best experience for our candidates in their careers
- We have an efficient and smooth offboarding process
- Our eNPS is 50 and above
- The team is equipped with the most important skills at any given time to drive the business forward
- Our team knows they can reach out to you for help and will receive the proper support/guideline
- The Head of People feels that she has a partner in the team who actively proposes and implements changes for the better
- The Head of People has a backup in case of extended absence
What we expect from you:
- Experience in HR/People role with independent activity planning
- Exceptional communication skills, openly addressing issues and problems promptly
- You share similar values:
– Ownership: Demonstrates ownership and takes responsibility for assigned areas and outcomes
– Trust: Trustworthy, capable of working without constant monitoring
– Innovation: Embraces innovation and is willing to experiment and learn from initiatives
– Kindness: Collaborative team player, always keeping the common goal in mind
– Excellence: Strives for excellence in work, aiming for high quality without pursuing perfection
- Proficient in remote work, displaying strong organizational skills
- Self-sufficient while also knowing when to seek assistance
- English: B2
- Polish: Fluent
- Based in Poland (or CET timezone)
- Have a valid passport or ID card
- Alignment with the Appsilon company values, core purpose and the Code of Conduct
- Expressive. Written and spoken communication is your strong point
- A quick learner who enjoys challenges
- Characterized by openness, honesty, and emotional intelligence
- Creative – if you don’t know a solution you find a way
- Inquisitive – you want to know when, why, how etc. about everything
Within 3 Months, You’ll…
- You will be fully responsible for internal communications at Appsilon (including Appsilon Day)
- You will be responsible for the onboarding and offboarding process (with support from other team members)
- You will be the backup for the person in charge of the administrative side of onboarding
Within 6 Months, You’ll…
- Analyse the results of employee satisfaction surveys and implement improvements in the organisation
- Together with other members of the team, you will implement the employer branding strategy and participate in the development of the strategy for the coming year
- Implement and actively propose Learning and Development initiatives
Within 12 Months, You’ll…
- Backup for the current Head of People
Why Appsilon is a good place for you:
- Our company is growing – you can participate and shape the company culture;
- You will be supported by a Head of People who will introduce you to the company and help you grow;
- You will have a real impact on the work of the People team and the whole company – we are open to your ideas;
- We offer attractive compensation with extensive human-first, people-focused benefits to prioritize your personal and financial well-being.
- You will have a chance to reinforce diversity in the workplace, create and implement plans to promote diversity within an organisation.
- We have an amazing team, ready to support you
- We don’t have a written career ladder for you. You’ll create your own path and we’ll support you in your goals.
- Open, kind and understanding internal culture
- Startup atmosphere, less documentation and rules, we are open to experimenting and learning,
- You will act as a backup/right hand for many areas of responsibility of our Head of People – that’s amazing opportunity to grow and learn
What’s in it for you:
- 7000 – 8700 PLN + VAT on a B2B contract
- 26 days of paid holidays + an equivalent of public holidays in Poland, est. 11 days in 2022
- +5% of salary in Professional Development Budget to spend on activities that help you grow
- 33 days (paid 80%) per year on B2B when on a sick leave
- 4 paid days per year to be used for training/conferences, events, or workshops
- Remote work-first working culture with flexible working hours to adjust to your family life
- Private health care insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance for you and your family
- FitProfit or FitSport membership card (in Poland)
- AskHenry – a personal assistant works great in large Polish cities, elsewhere limited to online support
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
- Screening call with a recruiter
- Interview with the Head of People -using the STAR Method
- Culture Fit Interview
Appsilon is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
People/HR Generalist at Appsilon, Remote.Share with someone