ElsaDave Consulting Ltd
ElsaDave Consulting Limited is a professional HR services firm established to assure an effective linkage between human capability and business strategy; revenue growth and optimum market place success to clients across diverse verticals.
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Akure, Ondo
- To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role.
- Accomplished personal assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
- Reporting to the MD on all matters concerning the plant, production and maintenance.
- Performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with stakeholders and vendors and internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Validating office supplies according to the company’s standards and culture.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND, BSc or Bachelors Degree in relevant fields with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Must be honest, forward thinking,
- Given to details and hard-working.
- Male is preferred.
- Must be available for immediate resumption.
N70,000 – N90,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org